Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hair Update

Talitha lost a lot of hair after the first induction round of chemo. Then not so much after round two. We're still watching to see what the impact of this third round will be.

Most of the children being treated for cancer that we see when Tali is at the hospital have already lost their hair. I guess each case can be somewhat unique. Some lose their hair faster than others. Tali's hair is very, very thin now but she still has some. (Audrey noticed that her beautiful, long eyelashes are starting to thin now too...)

I think her energy levels are improving although she still gets tired quite easily. We also noticed she was having earaches today (but no fever). We were able to give her some drops in her ears which helped ease the pain. I know I keep repeating myself, but we really, really hope we can keep her here at home for the remainder of this 3rd cycle.

Thank you for your prayers and faith. It's really helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment