Some of the blood counts are on the rise while others have dropped a bit. (Fortunately, no infusions were necessary today.)
- Platelets climbed from 78 to 119 (still considered low until they climb to over 150)
- White blood cells increased from 1.7 to 2.4 (still considered low until they climb to over 6.0)
- ANC improved from .60 to .90 (still considered low until they climb to over 1.5)
- Red blood cells dropped from 3.17 to 2.97 (these need to get above 3.70)
- Hematocrit dropped from 27.6 to 26.1 (this needs to get up above 33.0)
They want her to come every other week now instead of weekly so I'm taking that as a positive sign.
We'll just continue to do our best to keep watching, praying, and staying positive.